Owning a property in today’s real estate arena poses a constant struggle between paying off the outstanding mortgage loan and preserving the intrinsic value of the building, which is why millions of homeowners and business owners choose to invest in various renovation projects each year. As a matter of fact, the home improvement sector, which includes refurbishments on commercial structures, is now worth almost $400 billion and it’s projected to surpass $500 billion by the year 2025.
With this notion in mind, we’re going to take a closer look at the value of contracting a siding repair service in Bellevue, NE, namely with regard to how it can enhance your property as a whole.
Boost Your Property’s Market Value
Irrespective of whether you schedule a minor siding repair service or full-blown replacement, it’s worth mentioning that siding projects are very lucrative:
* Dollar for dollar, siding restorations represent one of the most valuable options in 2018 as you can recoup up to 85% of the initial project fees.
* As such, a typical $7,000 refurbishment can bump up your building’s market value by as much as $6,000.
* This increase will come into effect immediately following your next property appraisal regardless of whether you wish to sell the property or not.
Improved Insulation and Energy Efficiency
Another documented benefit of facilitating a siding repair service is the fact that you can considerably reduce your yearly utility bills:
* Believe it or not, your siding accounts for more than 34% of your building’s thermal envelope, which is almost as much as your windows, doors, and floor combined.
* Implementing modernized siding materials with augmented insulation features can reduce your heating and cooling bills by hundreds of dollars per year.
* A professional siding repair service will also prolong the functional lifespan of your HVAC systems, air conditioners, boilers, and any other climate control appliances.
As you can see by now, upgrading or repairing your siding can essentially pay for itself within just two years so be sure to contact a reputable construction company, such as Thompson & Thompson 3rd Generation Roofing, for instance, to schedule a site evaluation as soon as possible.