Dealing with roof problems can be a nightmare for homeowners. The average roof is going to last around twenty years before it needs to be replaced. When a roof is reaching the end of its lifespan, homeowners need to make sure they are aware of the signs to look for so they will know when to seek the professionals for Roof Replacement Oro Valley AZ.
Signs a Roof Needs Replacing
As a roof is exposed to the elements year after year, its components begin to break down and cause weakening. The older the roof is, the greater the chances of damage occurring. The following offers insight into some of the signs homeowners should search for to know when to seek Roof Replacement Oro Valley AZ.
- If the roof is older than twenty years, it is time to have it replaced, even if it is not showing major signs of damage. A roof that is too old is a disaster waiting to happen. Homeowners should be proactive and have their roof replaced before major problems arise.
- When bald spots appear on a roof, it is time to ensure the roof is replaced. Bald spots allow water to seep through into the decking. When the deck is constantly getting wet, it will lead to rotting.
- A deck that has become rotten needs immediate replacement. If a homeowner notices dips in the roof, they need to seek repairs right away. Dips mean the deck is rotting and the roof could collapse in that area.
- Shingle damage that is severe could signal the need for a new roof. Curling, cracking, splitting, and balding are all common signs when a roof needs to be replaced.
- If the inside of the home is experiencing leaks during heavy rain, it is time to call a roof contractor for a replacement. Replacing the roof as quickly as possible will prevent further internal home damage.
Call the Professionals
If you would like to learn more about roof replacement, visit website. Contact Ralph Hays Roofing today and they will be happy to come out and inspect your roof. With a new roof, you can rest assured your home will be protected.